It is currently May 29, 2020 5:19 pm 

If you enter a post in this forum that violates the Pinecam Terms of Service,
you may get a suspension with no warning.

note: quotes must be 4 or fewer sentences/the source cited, by URL if online

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Amy Mitchell for Commissioner District 1 Park County
Post Posted: May 20, 2020 1:07 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Ah - another TDS case showing impairment. Here is what Tancredo said in 2007:

“If it is up to me, we are going to explain that an attack on this homeland of that nature would be followed by an attack on the holy sites in Mecca and Medina. Because that is the only thing I can think of that might deter somebody from doing what they would otherwise do. But as I say, if I am wrong, fine. … I would be happy to do something else. But you had better find a deterrent or you will find an attack. There is no other way around it. There have got to be negative consequences for the actions they take. That’s the most negative I can think of.”

Ahhh - WHOLE different than what was inferred by the previous poster. Tancredo is saying it would be a RETALIATION - not a primary action. In other words, maybe terrorists who want to do a nuclear attack had better think twice!

I think it is fantastic when a candidate is willing to speak up on boards like this. I would vote for you in a flash but since I don't live in your district I can't do that. Good luck and keep up with the honest and good work!

Post Posted: May 20, 2020 3:01 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
I am not clued into sunsetinthepines' Trumpite codes TDS? I do know what Trancredo meant he was calling for an attack on Muslim holy and historic sites. This was and still is crazy. We don't need crazy in local government. I wanted her to know that she will not get my vote and why. I don't try to get into Jeffco politics so quit trying to influnce Park people. You should just crawl back in the basket, bask in the UV light and drink your bleach.

Post Posted: May 20, 2020 4:04 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Sunsetinthepines. I do not know if you live in Jeffco or Park county. But if you live in Park, you can vote for candidates in all the commissioner districts which are open for election regardless of which district you live in.

Here are the district maps for Park county commissioner districts.
http://parkco.us/DocumentCenter/View/55 ... 011?bidId=

Post Posted: May 20, 2020 6:37 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
jwc1149 wrote:
I am not clued into sunsetinthepines' Trumpite codes TDS? I do know what Trancredo meant he was calling for an attack on Muslim holy and historic sites. This was and still is crazy. We don't need crazy in local government. I wanted her to know that she will not get my vote and why. I don't try to get into Jeffco politics so quit trying to influnce Park people. You should just crawl back in the basket, bask in the UV light and drink your bleach.

You're pitiful - glad I'm NOT your neighbor. TDS is Trump Derangement Syndrome. Certain people just flip out and ignore any sense of reality if the word "Trump" is mentioned. It started when people were accused of having Bush Derangement Syndrome back in 2000. Amy shows no sign of craziness - only you. Trump has nothing do do with local elections anyway. Go back to drinking your Kool-aid.

Post Posted: May 20, 2020 7:14 pm 
I pity any fool that support this con man. He just makes stuff up and gullible people like you take it hook line and sinker.You Trumpites are crazy to support him.

Post Posted: May 20, 2020 11:38 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
jwc1149 wrote:
I pity any fool that support this con man. He just makes stuff up and gullible people like you take it hook line and sinker.You Trumpites are crazy to support him.

I apparently conned you as I didn't mention Trump at all in this discussion - until YOU did. This obsession and hatred about Trump is what I defined as "TDS". I was talking about Amy. You don't know me from Jack and what I think of Trump. It is not even worth talking any kind of politics when all a person can do is start with the endless name-calling and "Trumpite" this and that. Grow up.

Now back to Amy...Maybe some of the other candidates or their supporters (Curious who jwc1149 thinks is such a great alternative) for commissioner can speak up.

Post Posted: May 21, 2020 4:17 pm 
jwc1149 “What I love about The United States of America, OUR Constitutional Republic, is OUR first Amendment and your right to vote for whom you chose.”

Post Posted: May 25, 2020 6:48 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Amy, will you be attending the virtual candidate forums sponsored by the Park County Republican Central Committee?

Post Posted: May 25, 2020 8:16 am 
I will be participating in the virtual candidate forum sponsored by the Park County Republican Central Committee. I look forward to the opportunity. I look forward to the day where we can discuss Park County issues in person, where you can look me in the eye, voice your concerns and present your solutions.

Post Posted: May 27, 2020 2:00 pm 
https://amymitchellforcommissioner.com/videos Thought you may be interested to see time-limited answers to county issue questions posed by the Central Colorado Cattleman's Association.

Post Posted: May 27, 2020 9:15 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Thank you Amy.
I appreciate the fact, that you've put yourself out there (or should I say "out here") as something much more than a road side sign!

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3