Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Missing Please Share
Post Posted: Feb 9, 2024 10:15 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
I just came across this post on a FB community page:

From Brian Salvagni, father of Nick.
“ It is with heavy heart that I make this post. If anyone knows anyone in Colorado, can you please forward this flyer to them and have them forward it to all their friends in Colorado and so on and so on. I'm living a Dateline episode. Nick is my oldest son.”

Post subject: Re: Missing Please Share
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2024 7:18 am 
“ Sharing to bump this post: from Brian, Nicks father,

“I will be traveling to Colorado on Monday to hand out flyers, have a drone flown in the area where his car was found, and hopefully have cadaver dogs search the area. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them. PRAYERS AND POSITIVE ENERGY REQUESTED.””

Post Posted: Feb 12, 2024 7:35 pm 

Post Posted: Feb 15, 2024 10:58 am 
Nicks father, Brian has created a new FB page:
Finding Nick Salvagni

Here is a comment by Brian:

“ February 13 was Nick's 33rd birthday. I traveled to Colorado on the 12th because there was a warrant to search his car and I wanted to be there when the warrant was executed. I had also arranged for a drone to fly over the area where his car was found and for a cadaver dog search in the same area. Unfortunately, the dogs and the drone had to be postponed due to the fact the ground was still covered with 10 inches of snow. The police searched his car and found nothing remarkable. The car had clearly been stolen as plyers were jammed in the steering column to start the car. The police fingerprinted the car and took DNA samples from high touch areas. I went to the car and everything he owned was in the car. It was not a scene where he just decided to walk away. I also made my way to Idaho Springs where I knew he last filled his car on December 1st (before he went missing). The station was kind enough to pull the tape and so on February 13 (Nicks birthday) I was able to see Nick. Please keep the word out and keep asking questions and keep sharing information about Nick and let's get him home. Thanks for all your support. I will periodically update what we have found on Nick.”

And an additional comment:

“ One other thing, Nick lived in Brighton for most of the first half of 2023. The owner of the house, Alex, has been wonderful about sharing information and letting me visit the house. In addition, the manager, Ben, actually rounded up all the residents who knew Nick and we sat down on Feb 13 and talked about their experiences with Nick. It was a wonderful experience to hear from those who lived with Nick.”

Please continue to share this information.
There is a lot of coverage on so many FB community pages throughout Colorado. Someone must know something.

Post Posted: Feb 17, 2024 11:06 am 

Post Posted: Feb 23, 2024 11:58 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I saw his story on 7 News.

Post Posted: Feb 24, 2024 7:30 am 
pbj23000 wrote:
I saw his story on 7 News.

Thank you for bumping his post. I’ve had a busy week and there’s new info to share regarding searches etc..
I’ll be accumulating all that later today.

Post Posted: Feb 24, 2024 9:45 am 
There is now a go fund me site to help the family in their efforts to find Nick. His father Brian lives in Cleveland and has already made several trips here to be present for LE and searches of property. The family wants to put up bill boards and procure the assistance of PI and drones and search canines.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/TmnwxF ... tid=K35XfP

https://gofund.me/fef631a1

Post Posted: Feb 24, 2024 9:49 am 
This is an updated timeline all in one place:

“UPDATED TIMELINE-

Nick's Dog was first spotted Dec 1st around the Stegasaurus Park and Ride lot, but animal control couldn't catch the dog on the 1st. Animal control was called again about the same dog the next day. The dog was picked up on Dec 2 in the Stegasaurus Park and Ride area. The dog was chipped so we know for a fact it's Nick's dog.

We know Nick was driving from Eagle to Denver on Dec 1st. He was back in Eagle on the 2nd. He could of headed back to Eagle the night of the 1st or the 2nd, but was definitely in Eagle on Dec 2nd.

Dec 1st he was seen fueling up his car at the gas station. From the video it appears he was heading to the city (toward denver). Other sightings of Nick was on Dec 6th and Dec 8th in Eagle. This is the last known sighting/communication of Nick thus far.

His car wasn't found until the end of Jan, but it could have been in the lot for awhile. The car was spotted in the lot with the hood and car door was left opened, that's how it got noticed finally. Someone had tried to steal the car. The steering column was tampered with and the battery removed and on the ground. (See pics). We do not know when the car was initially left in the lot.

Our thoughts are Nick maybe stopped at the park and Ride to let dog go to bathroom and the dog got lost. Nick could have been going back from Eagle to the Park and Ride to look for his dog. Perhaps around the 9th he went to look and for whatever reason he never made it back to his car.

Our main focus for now are the lot areas and trying to find anyone who had contact or saw Nick after Dec 8th.”

Post Posted: Feb 24, 2024 9:53 am 
The reward has increased to $10,000 and a search is being organized for Nick.
Please see details in this scree shot:

Post Posted: Feb 24, 2024 9:57 am 
From Brian:

“ One of our drone pilots went out to the Stegosaurus Park and Ride today to fly his drone, but it was too windy to fly. He decided to hike and use his binoculars to do a ground search of the terrain. In doing so he ran into two sisters handing out fliers to find Nick. They told him that they had lost a sister and felt the need to search for Nick. GOD BLESS YOU LADIES, whoever you are. I am humbled that you were out in Colorado in the February cold to search for the son of a Cleveland Ohio family you don't know. All I can say is THANK YOU. Please, if you are reading this and are available on March 2, join us in searching for Nick (see attached flier). We need all the Colorado help we can get. We have people coming from Ohio, Florida, and Michigan. I will be there, his sister will be there, his mother will be there, his uncle will be there, his aunt will be there, and his cousins will be there. Please plan a few hours for our family.”

Post Posted: Feb 24, 2024 9:59 am 
HUGE SHOUT OUT to Lamar Advertising of Denver-Northern Colorado. They donated SEVERAL billboards to help bring Nick home to his family!!!!

Please go to their page and give them a like!

Thank you so very much Lamar Advertising!!!
https://www.facebook.com/LamarDenver?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next