It is currently Jun 7, 2020 12:18 am 

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT!!!** IMHS OPEN DAILY
Post Posted: Dec 5, 2019 12:53 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks Chakraz and Olivine for supporting IMHS's animals that are for adoption. Hopefully Anubis is living the good life with a great family.

I'm trying to get back to a regular schedule, we'll see how it goes. I finally got to the shelter early and was able to spend the time with each of the animals and do photos of both species. Plus there are only a few dogs left from all the dogs that were transferred so it was much easier and pleasant. It is so nice to see so many dogs get adopted.

I was told there will be another transfer of several more dogs next Thursday. Just stop in when they're open to see the dogs they have. Some aren't available as yet, but you can always fill out an application if you think you will want to adopt.

If any questions or interested in any of these really neat guys, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 and visit their website IMHS.org, facebook and instagram #imhscolorado. Thank-you.

My name is Freedom. I'm a really neat male dog and only 4 years old. I'm having a meet and greet with hopefully my new family. I will try to be on my best behavior.

This is Gemma, she is a great friend of mine and takes care of me when she is here. She really loves all of us guys and we all love her, too.

Hopefully my family will love me and take me home forever.

They call me Jackson. I'm a very timid, but very sweet male. I'm only 10 months old which is a very good thing in my case. I was removed from a bad situation.

And now I'm here at IMHS to start my new life and try to forget my past. I really trust Gemma and I am glad she is my friend.

I just need someone that will understand me and be willing to give me the time and effort to make me the best dog that ever lived.

Suki here. I can't believe I'm still here. I'm a beautiful female and only about a year old.

I'm told I give a bad first impression, but what can people expect when I am anxious about finding my person.

Maybe one day a match will be made and life will be good.

My name is Stella. People say I'm the best dog they ever met. There are a few applications from people wanting me!

I'm an older dog, around 7 years old, but in good health.

Phooey on getting my photo taken.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Dec 15, 2019 8:27 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Seven dogs transferred from Aztec, they arrived this past Thursday afternoon. I was able to get photos of each of them, except for one who's name is Moss due to the fact he was at the Vet to remove porcupine quills - didn't happen here, but was transferred with the quills. I'm sure he is feeling a lot better :).

All the other dogs have been adopted with the exception of Mochi and Jackson. They are both very cool dogs. Mochi came to IMHS very skinny so IMHS has been working on him. He has gained 20 pounds being in foster and cared for. Even with gaining 20 pounds, he still needs to put on some more weight. Mochi loves his toys and does not destroy them, because they are too important to him :). Jackson has made huge strides in just the week he has been at IMHS. He was paired with one of the new females, Maple and it was so good to see him not afraid. He watched as Maple catched the ball and it was so cool to see Jackson then play with the ball.

The new dogs are most likely not available as yet, since they need to be vetted at the Vet and altered. They should be available fairly soon. You can always visit the shelter and get to see them.

Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668, if any questions or interested in any of these really neat dogs. Also visit their website/IMHS.org, facebook page and instagram account #imhscolorado. Thanks for supporting IMHS!

Mochi here. I'm a 5 year old male. I've put some weight on since I first came here. I'll be glad to eat some more whenever possible.

I'm quite handsome, don't you think?

Do you want to play catch with me? I'll share my toy with you if you do.

They call me Ace. I'm a 1+ year old male. I'm super sweet, loving and just an all around great guy.

I love people and wish I could have someone with me all the time. I'll have fun with you or just sit by you and be content.

Jackson here. I am doing so much better. I am not as afraid anymore and I am enjoying myself.

They introduced me to this really fun girl, called Maple, she is teaching me how to play. We had so much fun together.

Here I am having fun running and playing. I bet we will both sleep good tonight.

My name is Maple. I'm an 11 month old female. I'm super fun, love to play and I'm loving when I finally stop playing.

Jackson and I were having fun together. He is right, we will probably have a good night's sleep after dinner.

Did I mention, I'm quite beautiful, on top of all my other qualities?

My name is Rugby. I'm a 1+ year old male. I'm super sweet, but still learning about people and being a dog. You will see me watch very carefully and try to figure out what I should be doing.

I'm good friends with Whiskey. Here I am being in step with her, I'm learning from her as she is a bit more experienced about life with people.

I'm quite handsome and I think really smart.

My name is Whiskey. I am a very friendly, sweet and fun girl. I'm just 2 years old.

I'm quite beautiful, too. If you look close enough, you may be able to see the lady taking my photo in my eyes.

Here I am having fun with Rugby. I'm trying to teach him how to have fun.

My name is Blitz. I am a 1 year old female. I'm quite a unique kind of girl. I talk, but the lady thought I was being mean. I'm not, I'm pretty cool, actually.

I'm in really good shape and have an attractive figure.

We were hanging out on the picnic table, just chillin.

My name is Bane. I'm a 3 year old female. I am super sweet and lovable. I really love people.

I could hang out with you all day, that is my favorite thing to do.

I'll be here, if you want to stop in and visit with me. You will see how nice I am.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos of these really adoptable and friendly dogs.

Post Posted: Jan 10, 2020 5:10 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
There are just a three dogs left for adoption at IMHS. These three guys are really neat dogs and hopefully they will get a good loving forever home. I was told there will be more dogs transferred to IMHS on Monday.

If interested in any of these guys, please give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668. Also visit their website at IMHS.org for info and applications for adoption and volunteering. Thanks.

My name is Mochi. The reason I'm still here is because I haven't met my special person yet. I would make a great only pet as I will bond with you as my best friend.

I love playing ball. Still learning to bring the ball back and let go, but it's possible.

I'm so ready to get my loving forever home. I hope that special someone finally finds me.

Ace here. I guess I'm still here, because no one discovered what a great guy I am. I'm a very friendly, fun and nice dog just waiting for someone that feels the same about me.

I love to play ball. The lady was catching the ball in her hand, trying to teach me how. Then she threw it up in the air for me to catch, but my hands couldn't catch it like her hands. So she just threw it far.

Then she was showing me that I had to catch it in my mouth. Well, if she wanted me to do it that way, why didn't she catch it in her mouth instead of her hand.

Rugby here. I am a whole different dog from when the lady last saw me. I'm more brave, I wasn't afraid of her camera this time and I was having a lot of fun.

Here I am playing with Elsa. She only has three legs, but you would never know it. She is a cool dog. Elsa actually works at IMHS as the outreach dog, I'm honored to be playing with her.

Gemma is my good friend and I love giving her hugs.

If you are looking for a friendly, playful dog to train and show how to become a good adult dog, please give me a chance.

I'm Elsa. I came to IMHS this past summer and have the best job and life ever. Please read my blog --> https://www.imhs.org/single-post/2020/0 ... or-a-Queen - to learn all about me. The word out there is I'm the greatest girl dog ever.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Jan 10, 2020 5:57 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Fantastic job, gia58! I really, really liked the composite pictures, they showed how special each dog was. I hope each one finds a forever homes soon.

Post Posted: Jan 12, 2020 10:12 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Beautiful! It’s not easy to photograph dogs, either. Probably about like getting photos of toddlers who have eaten a lot of sugar. :lol:

There are so many I would love to have! We are on the lookout for a female Boxer for Steve. It has to be a Boxer because he is a second generation Boxer family who has had them all their lives. :)

And into the forest I go,
To lose my mind
And find my soul.

Post Posted: Feb 19, 2020 6:26 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks TB and AL. They have all been adopted with hopes of wonderful loving homes. Yes, AL, so hard to get the photos, but so much fun, too.

IMHS had a huge transfer of dogs last Wednesday after being without dogs due to the weather. I went Saturday and took photos of the dogs at the shelter. It was quite full and quite busy. There are a lot of photos and some of these guys may have already been adopted, so always visit the shelter if interested in any of these really adoptable dogs.

I'm not sure how many more times I'll be posting photos of these wonderful animals. My husband and I are planning on moving. So I won't be able to volunteer with IMHS once we move. If there are any people that enjoy photography and absolutely LOVE animals, this would be a great thing to do. It can be a lot of work, but it can be very rewarding too. I would hate to see this not continue after I'm gone.

If any questions or if interested in any of the wonderful dogs, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. You can also fill out an application online at IMHS.org, if you are ever interested in adopting, that way you application process is compeleted first. Thank-you.

My name is Love. I'm a female and just 2 years old. Yes, I'm full of love, although not with the camera.

They call me Ranger. I was previously called Lone Ranger at my last shelter, because I was the only puppy left. I'm a 2 month old male.

They put me with three other pretty cool puppies, so I'm no longer a loner.

Even though we are all the same age, these guys can wear me out!

Right now my name is Sonic3. I'm a 2 month old male.

I'm super cute, super sweet and super handsome. Just call me superman!

They call me Sonic2, I'll try not to get used to that name. I'm a 2 month old female.

Here I am with my bro, Sonic3.

And last, but not least is me, Sonic1. I'm a 2 month old female. I didn't stay still enough for any good photos.

Here is a photo of all three of us together.

My name is Missy. I love people, but just keep those big silly dogs out of my sight. The little guy next to me, is my son.

I'm super sweet and quite loving. I love giving kisses.

They call me Little Bear. I'm the male and I'm just 6 months old. I wasn't feeling like getting my photo taken, so you need to visit me to see how cute I really am.

I'm the female and also 6 months old, they call me Monkey.

I don't think I look like a monkey, although the vervet monkey does look a little like me.

My name is Peanut. I think a giant must have named me, because I'm much bigger than a peanut. I love having fun.

I'm a male and just 2 years old. I love rolling around and just hanging out with people.

They call me Buster. I'm a super friendly, very intelligent and fun 8 month old male dog.

Here I am playing with some visitors.

I love having visitors.

They call me Romeo. I'm a very friendly and as my name tells, very loving, 2 year old male.

I'm quite handsome as you can see.

My name is Valentine and yes, I can be your Valentine. I'm a young 5 month old male.

I'm a good looking, friendly and fun guy.

My name is Sweetheart and yes, I am quite the sweetheart.

I'm a very friendly, sweet 10 month old female. Plus I'm quite good looking.

They call me Archer. I'm a very friendly 10 month old male.

Please stop by to visit with me, we can play in the snow together.

Or maybe we can sing together.

My name is Jenny. I'm an 11 month old female. I'm very friendly and sweet. I didn't have much time with the lady, since it was late and I was her last session of the day. So you will just have to visit with me to get to know me.

My name is Poppy. I was called Sonic when I arrived. I've been hearing through the grape vine, that someone is adopting me and they probably didn't like the name Sonic. Those cute little puppies called Sonic1-3, well, those are my babies and I couldn't be more proud of them. By the way, Jenny, I was actually the lady's last session and given the least time, but since I'll be going to my new home, I'm OK with that.

I hope everyone enjoyed the many photos of these really friendly and very neat dogs.

Post Posted: Mar 10, 2020 11:18 am 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Hello Pinecammers!
All of us at IMHS are sad to see Gia go. She has done so much to help the animals at the shelter and bring their stories and pictures to our various social media outlets and forums. We wish her the best of luck with the move and hope to see her when she comes to visit us. ;) My name is Kat and I'll be trying to fill her shoes, so bear with me as I get up to speed! We recently transferred a bunch of new dogs and cats in that all arrived the same day. And a fabulous bunch they are. Some have already gone to their forever homes before I had a chance to post pics. (Yay!)
Many are still available and of course there are always more on the way.
Pongo, Snoopy (boys) and Skunk (fluffy girl) are 3 cute 4 month old border collie (Newfie?) mix puppies and are as sweet as they come. Playful, but not too crazy!
Skunk:
Pongo:
Snoopy
For some reason most of the newbies are of a darker hue, here's Sly, a 2 year old shepherd mix that loves to cuddle and play with her friends Flip Flop and Rojo.
Flip-Flop (Sly's sister from another mother)
Ro Jo (their 2 year old rough and tumble boy-toy)
And last, but not least...sweet Haze. She is a loving 10 month old lab/hound mix. She likes the boy dogs, but isn't so sure about her fellow sisters yet. She is getting sad in the shelter missing her brothers who have been adopted and hopes to find a home with a new brother to play with.
And sweet Love is back at the shelter looking for a new home. Apparently the chihuahuas in her last situation did not appreciate her. We adopted out all of her sweet pups, now give this good mama a chance. She is a perfect size, not too big, not too small.

Thanks for checking us out!

Closed Monday to the Public
Open Tuesday- Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Facebook address: https://www.facebook.com/intermountainhumane/
Instagram: #IMHScolorado

Phone (303) 838-2668

IMHS Second Chance Thrift Shop
Open Tues-Sat 10:30-5:00
303-816-2471

Use Amazon Smiles to donate any time! Our wishlist can be found here: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi ... d_succ_mng

Last edited by IMHS on Mar 11, 2020 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Mar 10, 2020 1:51 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Yay for Kat! Thank you so much and nice pictures. It helps a great deal to have pictures of those cute little dog & cat faces so people see them and want to adopt. Nice of you to take on the photography - thank you!

Post Posted: Mar 10, 2020 6:03 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
chakraz wrote:
Yay for Kat! Thank you so much and nice pictures. It helps a great deal to have pictures of those cute little dog & cat faces so people see them and want to adopt. Nice of you to take on the photography - thank you!

:yeah that:
Ditto! Great job on the dog and kitty pictures, Kat! :applause:

Post Posted: Mar 10, 2020 10:55 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thank-you so much Kat. I love the sister from another mother :). Wonderful post.

It really helps my move knowing it is you continuing on getting these wonderful animal photos out there for all to see. Plus, even with the hard processing work, it is so much fun when doing the photos :dog: :cat: :hugs:

Post Posted: Mar 11, 2020 6:35 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Sly is magnificent! She won’t be with you very long at all, I’ll bet.

Even though we can’t adopt right now, I like to look for friends who could be. Plus, I just enjoy seeing pictures of dogs. It always makes me smile.

I’m so happy (and relieved) you’re going to keep doing this, Kat. Welcome to Pinecam, too!

There is something called “black dog syndrome”. Many shelters nationwide have seen it. Wikipedia has a write up about it including theories of what causes people to be like that. When I can use my PC, I’ll post some links.

And into the forest I go,
To lose my mind
And find my soul.

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT FROM IMHS!!**
Post Posted: May 1, 2020 1:21 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
We are working on getting more dogs transferred to the shelter, but as of now we just have Sansa, a beautiful 3 year old GSD.
We're pretty particular about where she is placed because we want to ensure that she doesn't end up back at a shelter again. We are hoping to find someone familiar with this very intelligent and loyal breed. Sansa needs room to roam and preferably a tall fence. She isn't super fond of most other dogs, so would prefer to be the only doggo in the home. She loves people, is eager to please and does great with kids, but because of her size and occasional rambunctiousness, older kids might be best. If you are interested in this beautiful girl, please fill out an application at http://www.imhs.org and we will call to set up an appointment.

Closed Monday to the Public
Open Tuesday- Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Facebook address: https://www.facebook.com/intermountainhumane/
Instagram: #IMHScolorado

Phone (303) 838-2668

IMHS Second Chance Thrift Shop
Open Tues-Sat 10:30-5:00
303-816-2471

Use Amazon Smiles to donate any time! Our wishlist can be found here: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi ... d_succ_mng

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next